Why you should apply

When you ask, we love to answer. Often, we hear, “How can I work for Vera Bradley?” The truth is, we always have new positions opening up, and we would love to have you!

Vera Bradley Distribution CenterThe Vera Bradley Distribution Center, just one of our four locations in Fort Wayne, Indiana

If basking in cotton quilted beauty everyday isn’t motivation enough, our Human Resources Recruiting Specialists Becky Morken and Jill Dougal assembled a quick rundown of reasons to vie for a spot on our team.

Top 5 reasons to work for Vera Bradley

1. Company culture. We’re a team of passionate employees who truly enjoy coming in everyday and care about the projects on which we’re working. And, we promise, you can tell.

2. Fun and innovative products. You love them, but we might love creating them even more.

Another day at the office for Liz MoneyIt’s just another day at the office for Fabric and Trend Coordinator Liz Money

Our in-house photo studioMembers of our photography team capture products for verabradley.com

3. Community minded. Through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer, as well as other ongoing philanthropic endeavors, our staff and executive team make a conscious effort to get involved and give back as often as possible.

United Way Day of CaringVera Bradley employees volunteer their time for the United Way Day of Caring

4. We’re a high-growth company. We’re expanding at an amazing rate, and it’s a great time to get on board.

5. Company perks. The folks at Vera Bradley love to bond, and it’s certainly encouraged through holiday parties, baby showers, a Happy Committee, company meetings and picnics, a Halloween costume competition, and more. “Fun” is one of our core values, and we take it very seriously.

Now that we’ve persuaded you with the promise of fancy gatherings and upbeat coworkers, what’s next?

You can always find a list of current opportunities to join our team on the Careers link at verabradley.com, and in “Coming soon …” emails announcing store openings, such as Water Tower Place in Chicago. We hope you will apply and add to our growing Vera Bradley community.

This entry was posted in Come by the Office, Uncategorized, What's in Store and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Why you should apply

1. Allegra Franklin says:

Absolutely correct Jill! Excellent rundown, Vera Bradley is a spectacular place to work!

2. Brittany Pinson says:

I’m SO glad you guys wrote a post about this! I’m graduating in three semesters with a degree in Communications and while I know applying to VB is competitive it’s nice to know that you guys have positions open.
    xo

3. Fran says:

When I close the door to my day job, I have Vera Bradley on the top of the list of *dream* jobs!!

4. Tina = ) says:

I want to be the first in line for a management position in Louisville, KY!! We would so love a store here!! Keep me posted on any future opportunities!! I love to have fun and they know it where I currently work!! FUN=ME on the Vera Bradley future payroll!!

5. Leah says:

I work at The Paper Store as the Vera Bradley Specialist, and let me just say that I LOVE MY JOB!!!! Even though it’s not a signature store, I still get to experience the upbeat, ever-changing world of Vera! One of the best parts of the job, which I’m upset to see isn’t mentioned here, is our CUSTOMERS! They make the job worthwhile! I love when a customer comes in and tells me all about the trip she’s going on, or the person she’s buying a gift for. Even more, I love the smile on her face when she walks out with a new favorite item, and a new favorite store :) LOVE YOU VB!

6. Amy-Lynn says:

I would absolutely LOVE to work for Vera Bradley! I cannot wait to graduate and apply.

7. Tori Beth says:

It’s always been my dream to work for VB! So glad I stumbled upon this post!! Like VB’s core values say, Be Optimistic! I know one day my dream will come true<3

8. I am disabled due to RSD or CRPS 2. I need a job I can do from my home.Does VB ofter anything for ppl like me that want and need to work but ubable to go into a work site daily.I would be so proud and honored to work for VB.To work for a co. I love and amire would be amazing.

9. LOURDES TANGLAO says:

i love VB a lot and am wondering if i can be an agent and make some sales while i keep my day job . need your advice .