Inside Stitch The official Vera Bradley blog

Versatility in Tech Cases

We recently asked our employees what’s their favorite way to store their technology. They certainly surprised us with creative new storage techniques. We thought the ideas were so great we would share them with you!

Tech Cases

1. Emily Michael, Assistant Photographer in our Photo Studio, suggests a use for the Medium Cosmetic. She stores portable hard drives in them for protection.

2. Danielle Kulwicki, an Associate Store Manager, uses the Coin and Key to hold her smart phone. “The zipper front secures it without hassle. Plus, it clips on the outside of any bag for quick and easy access.”

3. The Mini Attache Charm may be small, but we have found many uses. Nissa Otero, Sr. Web Designer, finds it is a safe and convenient place to keep a flash drive. The iPod Nano can also be safely kept in the Mini Attache Charm, and will always be at hand when needed in it’s colorful little case.

4. The Tech Case may be used for many different items, but Store Manager Christina Vozza suggests her favorite way. She says, “I have found the Tech Case to be the perfect companion for my camera. It not only fits my camera but holds the uploading converter for my iPad and the charging cord.”

5. Finally, we have the Tech Organizer holding laptop cords, a phone charger, hard drive, and other various items from Anna Lisa Deal, a Sales Consultant.

We love the versatility of these products and the creative ideas from the employees! How will you dress your technology?

22 Comments

• MoriahN says:

I don’t have anything specifically for my tech items but my iPhone and my iPod slip perfectly into one of the pockets of my tote in Deco Daisy! And later today, they will fit into the pockets of my hipster! (I’m going shopping today! : ))

• Madeline Dayton says:

I keep my digital camera in my Watercolor tech case and it’s very convenient.

• Cat says:

i keep my iPod in a tech case, and my four thumb drives in a kisslock coin purse, and i store those, and cords (for my kindle and iPod) and ear buds in a medium cosmetic bag. all in matching pinwheel pink :)

• Donna Dreisewerd says:

I use my tech case for my diabetes meter, It is so pretty that I am way ore likely to take it with me and all my necessities are in one place.

• Annamaria Profit says:

I use the wristlet to hold all my diabetic supplies, including syringes, pens, meters, and testing strips.

• Nancy says:

I use mine for my mp3 player, headphones and mini speaker, yes it all fits!

• Trudy Bledsoe says:

I would like to see Vera make an actual iPhone cover. One made just to fit the iPhone.

• D Henderson says:

I used the extra pieces from my computer skin ( the peice I cut off to make the skin fit my 13 in Macbook) to cover my Iphone case and to wrap a piece around my macbook and Iphone chargers like a piece of tape to make them different from my kid so they don’t steal mine!

• Alice says:

Wow all this time going through multiple computer skins… I didn’t think of that! That’s a great idea to spice up my techs with matching current-favorite patterns!!!

• Sparky says:

A blackberry cover in Vera Bradley patterns would be great too!

• michelle says:

Wow. i love vera bradley the best. i have purses and lanyards and backpacks thay are all in boroque love it..! :)

• michelle says:

Wow! another thing i have i kindle and i need to buy a case for it so ill go shop and buy one in twirly birds pink! im a girly girl!…:D

• Amy says:

I would like to know how the Under Cover Skin really works…My laptop is 17″..Does it mess up your computer with sticky goo or can you take it off and it be okay?? Any comments would be appreciated…I think I need one of these as my laptop is getting scratched up..Thanks!! :)

• Rose says:

I left mine on for 1.5 years on my dell & comes off squeaky clean. The skin didn’t even strech-out like other plastic covers I’ve had before, so I re-used it on my school notebook. Worked out amazing :)

• Christy says:

I think that Vera should make cell phone covers for all phones!(: honestly , technology is everything nowadays and I really believe they would sell! I’d buy one in mocha rouge, my new favorite print!(: hopefully this happens one day so my cel can be Vera covered just like everything else I own !(:

• Maria says:

I enjoy all my Vera, would love for you to design a I Pad case!!! Would go with all my Travel Vera!!

• Madeline says:

I have a makeup case from a really long time ago anout 5 to 6 years. It holds my Nintendo Ds and there are pockets for chords and an extra stylus.

• a b b e y says:

Wow, I love the idea of the tech case for a digital camera and/or iPod accessories! I’m definitely adding that to my list since I carry my camera & iPod around with me everywhere!

Something else that I love to see VB do [since you also have adorable frill hair clips] is to do a hairbrush with the different patterns!!

• Dawn says:

Waiting for you to make a iPad case. Please!

• Christina says:

Just got an ipad and went to the Vera Bradley site to get a case. I was very disappointed. The reader cases are too small; the mini laptop cases are too big. With the gift-giving season upon us, I had really thought that VB would have one that was just right for the ipad! But, no. Definitely need a case designed for the ipad; definitely missing an opportunity.