We recently asked our employees what’s their favorite way to store their technology. They certainly surprised us with creative new storage techniques. We thought the ideas were so great we would share them with you!
1. Emily Michael, Assistant Photographer in our Photo Studio, suggests a use for the Medium Cosmetic. She stores portable hard drives in them for protection.
2. Danielle Kulwicki, an Associate Store Manager, uses the Coin and Key to hold her smart phone. “The zipper front secures it without hassle. Plus, it clips on the outside of any bag for quick and easy access.”
3. The Mini Attache Charm may be small, but we have found many uses. Nissa Otero, Sr. Web Designer, finds it is a safe and convenient place to keep a flash drive. The iPod Nano can also be safely kept in the Mini Attache Charm, and will always be at hand when needed in it’s colorful little case.
4. The Tech Case may be used for many different items, but Store Manager Christina Vozza suggests her favorite way. She says, “I have found the Tech Case to be the perfect companion for my camera. It not only fits my camera but holds the uploading converter for my iPad and the charging cord.”
5. Finally, we have the Tech Organizer holding laptop cords, a phone charger, hard drive, and other various items from Anna Lisa Deal, a Sales Consultant.
We love the versatility of these products and the creative ideas from the employees! How will you dress your technology?