There’s a Baby on the way!

Vera Bradley Baby arrives Thursday, March 14

This entry was posted in Come by the Office, Pause for Product, Press Pass and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

98 Responses to There’s a Baby on the way!

1. Karen says:

My daughter is having a girl in May and I can’t wait to get our new granddaughter something from this amazing new baby line. I love Vera Bradley.

2. Liss says:

So cute, my DD is almost 3 months. I can’t wait to buy the little dress.

3. dee harwood says:

Is all of your merchandise made in China? If so–I will not be tempted to buy–and I have always loved your merchandise. Why can’t you have it made in America?

4. Lisa says:

So many of us have been commenting but we havent heard any official responses. Where are they made? And, will there be boy designs?

5. Ana says:

VB used to be made in the United States. The products are now made in China. I highly doubt the baby line will be anything different.

• Michelle says:

Ana, I’m fairly sure a large portion of their products are still made in the US. They still have a large factory in Fort Wayne where the company was founded.

6. Sharon says:

WOW! CANT WAIT TO SHOP

7. Debbie says:

Very cute,but way too much money for something made in China!!

8. It all looks really cute, but there are too few sizes and colors and the prices are too high. Maybe after you had this line out for a while it will fall more in line with the realm of the realistic.

9. Sparky says:

I totally agree VB should start making items again in (for lack of a better word) men’s patterns. I have a purse in Regatta, which features anchors, sailboats and signal flags on a navy background. This would be perfect for a baby boy’s wardrobe. Other classic VB patterns like Golf Navy/Green, Lures Green/Black and Nantucket Red/Navy would be great for baby boy clothes as well. In addition to the baby clothes I know several men that would like a VB laptop bag or backpack, but just not in the girly patterns. So please bring the manly patterns back!

10. Fia says:

What about baby Boys don’t they count too? I didn’t see one thing for a baby boy. Vera Bradley you are going to loose half of your market if you forget about the other sex… Baby Boys need clothes, diaper bags and toys too!

11. Kay says:

Too bad you forgot that there are boy babies, too.

12. Bobbi says:

SWEET! but there are boy babies tooo!

13. Katie says:

Love it! Will there be bedding for the cribs?

14. Julie says:

Is it weird that I just spent $400 on a grandchild that I don’t yet have? Ohhh, I just had to have this stuff!!

15. Lillie says:

Cute…. but way to expensive when you know babies outgrow SO fast!!!

16. Lindsay says:

Beautiful collection!
    Baby Dress and Bloomers are my fav!

17. i think it is a wonderful line and the invitatiions and cards are great as well as very well priced.

18. Sam says:

Please, please, please expand the line to 2T! Or at least 18 mos!!

19. Pamela Davis says:

I appreciate all this participation, and it has been very useful in helping me make buying choices. I do not send my fixed-income funds to China except by mistake. If I can’t find an item that is made in the USA, (for which I would willingly pay more if I can afford it, picturing in my mind the benefit to some American family) I will just do without. After all these years, I don’t even mind, usually. It is a shame, though, because I obviously like the VB products, or I wouldn’t be here! I’m saved the dilemma, anyway, being in the same situation as many of you–my grandchildren are a 2-year-old girl and a 2-month-old boy. Guess I’ll have to give up the cute rabbit!

20. Toni Stallworth says:

the baby stuff is absolutely adorable… there’s only 1 problem… i don’t know 2 many father’s that would be very happy seeing there son’s in any of the designs… LOL so if u could also come up with a few masculine patterns then the fathers would only be upset 4 the reasons they always are… bcuz we spent 2 much money @ vera again… LOL

• Tallulah says:

I’m so glad to see someone pointing out the need for a boys’ line in the future with a sense of humor and without shouting.
      *The *one *I *too *fathers *sons *you *for *because *too.
      I’m so sorry. I couldn’t resist.

21. sue says:

I am going to a baby shower for someone who is having a boy. Do you think it would be okay to give the Tutti Frutti diaper bag to the expectant mom or should I go with a blue print?

22. Brooke says:

I was so excited to hear this!! I am expecting a baby girl and can’t wait to spoil her! Casey Grace will be in love!! :)

23. Beth fornea says:

How do I get info for April 2013 Little Stars contest? Please email me

24. Mary says:

Baby boy items please.

25. Nelly says:

I need some help, I have bought baby hooded towels from USA on a vacation, the stuff is 100% organic cotton but it got shrink after first wash please tell me is there anything I am doing wrong. I am new parent and I have very less experience.

26. Madhuri says: